Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hurry up to order our Rice Multicooker, which is an automated kitchen appliance designed to boil or steam rice. It’s a well worth product for the investment.
It is among the few great options on the market right now. The Rice Multicooker is easy to use and versatile, with a delay timer of up to 15 hours-—more than enough to prep breakfast the next day, or dinner that evening. It cooks rice, quinoa, and brown rice—which you can also use to cook oats.
If you want to splurge a little, We can recommend the product by warranty. It’ll last you years and years, it looks great, and can more or less cook any grain you want to toss in it.
What are the main benefits of this product?
- Make a hot breakfast: To make oatmeal or other hot cereals, add a little less milk or water than you would for stovetop cooking (and some chopped nuts and dried fruit if you want). The “keep warm” function will keep food from getting cold and gooey―perfect for days when everyone gets up at a different time.
- Steam vegetables: If your machine comes with a steamer rack, use it to cook cut vegetables, tofu, potatoes, or even shrimp, fish fillets, or chicken breasts. Take out and serve as an easy, one-pot meal.
- Make risotto without stirring: Sauté onions in butter in an open rice cooker, then add 1 part Arborio rice and 4 parts liquid (such as broth and wine). Cook for about 25 minutes in an on/off cooker or use the “slow” or “porridge” cycle if your machine has one. Mix in grated cheese and herbs at the end.
- Slow-cook soups, beans, or stews: Give your rice multicooker enough liquid and time and it will create long-simmered dishes without scorching or boiling over (the way slow cookers sometimes can). Try split-pea soup with ham, or put beef and vegetables in the cooker with tomatoes, wine, and herbs for a hearty dinner.
- Poach fruit: A rice multicooker works for healthy desserts of fruit simmered in juice, wine, or maple syrup. Or make apple sauce and other fruit sauces.
What are the main specifications of the product?
The product has a power of <600W and a capacity of <1L. However, the material of the product is Non-stick Coating and housing material of plastic. The rice cooker has an energy label of Grade 1. The external dimensions of the product are 190*190*220mm. Moreover, it is mainly recommended for students, couples, white-collar workers, babies, patients, friends
- The 220v one can not be used for cars or trucks. 220v only for the house, 12v only for the car, 24v only for the truck.
- The Plug adaptor will be provided in 220v type;
- 12v and 24v have their own cable provided.