Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Professional Massage Hair Brush
$4.99 – $10.99
Professional Massage Hair Brush helps to naturally condition your hair, and evenly distribute your hair’s natural oils down the hair shaft. Your hair will look smooth, shiny, and feel silky soft!
Massage made by rounded ends of bristles stimulates blood flow to the scalp and boosts hair growth. Besides, with more blood hair follicles get more nutrition, and produce more sebum. It means you have healthier and optimally moisturized hair with Professional Massage Hair Brush.
Ordinary bristle brushes work against the hair, basically ripping through and pulling out the knotted hair instead of gently separating it! But the unique cone-shaped plastic bristles work to separate the hair sideways instead of down, gently unraveling even the toughest tangles. The Professional Massage Hair Brush has painless soft plastic bristles that massage the scalp and increase circulation, which may help increase hair growth.
What are the main benefits of the product?
- The Professional Massage Hair Brush head is made of bristle and nylon, easier to clean. Round hair teeth can massage your head, promoting your hair growth. Its handle is made of rubber, softer, and more comfortable.
- The non-slip design makes it convenient to hold. The arched design makes an elegant appearance. Exquisite workmanship ensures long-lasting use.
- Suitable for long hair, short hair, and curly hair. Perfect for use in salon and household.
What are the main specifications of the product?
- The material of the Professional Massage Hair Brush is a mixture of Bristle & Nylon and plastic. Size dimensions are 250x75mm
- Colors currently available in our online shop are black, red, and white
- Package included: 1 x Bristle & Nylon Hairbrush Comb
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation. Thanks!