Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mini GPS Tracker for Cars
Are you renting out your car or motorbike? Or maybe you just let your family and friends drive them? In any case, KANGOEX Mini GPS Tracker is a perfect choice for you to track your vehicles right on your phone!
Wether you want to know the exact location of your car when you are away from it, or see where it is journeying, this Mini GPS Tracker is an amazing tool for you. You can plug it into the USB port inside of your car and leave it there. This way, you’ll be able to see where your car is, where it is heading, and even control it with your smartphone!
Have a full remote control on your car
- Start and stop your car remotely
- Ring an alarm when your vehicle is over-speeding
- Instantly know when your vehicle is moving without your consent
- Get a notification to your smartphone when the Mini GPS tracker is turned off or disassembled
- Get notified when there is a fire or car temperature changes abnormally
What are the features of this Mini GPS Tracker?
- Track the movement of your vehicle real time on the map right on your smartphone;
- Set up multiple alarms to get notified if there is an unusual activity with your car, such as:
- Sudden movement without your permission;
- Unusual temperature changes that might cause a fire;
- Control your car from your phone, start and stop it whenever you need;
- Set up a geofence to get a notification when your vehicle leaves that specific area;
- Works perfectly all around the world;
- Comes with a free tracking software;
- Size: 90 x 45 x 16 mm
- Weight: 42g
- Network: GSM/ GPRS
- Band: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 Mhz
- GPS Sensitivity: – 159dBm
- GPS Accuracy: 5m
- Required voltage: 12V – 36V
- Storage temperature: from -40C to 80C
- Operation temperature: from -20C to 50C
- Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing
Product Usage Instructions:
- Get suitable SIM card from your carrier. SIM size should be 25mm x 15mm;
- Insert the SIM Card;
- Make sure that your SIM card has a GPRS access. If not, ask your network operator to set it up;
- Download the tracking mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Appstore. Search for DAGPS, find it and install on your smartphone;
- Log-in to your app to start using it. Default username is the ID number of your device, and password is 123456.